Continuing Education Classes for Massage Therapists
- Meridian Cupping Workshop (Sept. 16, 2017) (full)
- Meridian Massage Workshop (Feb. 24, 2018)
- Meridian Cupping Workshop (April 28, 2018)
Lin learned cupping at Chinese Acupuncture Association in China, 2009. She has taught in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Seattle, and Olympia.
Lin’s classes are based on the simplicity and effectiveness of Chinese Medical Massage, which includes Tui-na and cupping. In her classes, you will also learn how to integrate the Chinese Meridian technique, with the comfort of the Swedish Massage, to instantly relieve most of the chronic pain.
Meridian Cupping – the Most Effective Therapy
Cupping on meridian channels is one of the best deep-tissue therapies available.
Cupping is a wonderful technique for Licensed Massage Therapists
- Greatly enhances many spa/body treatments and massage modalities.
- Significantly reduces wear and tear on the therapist.
- Less effort with faster recovery
- Extends the practitioner’s professional career by decades.
- Work smarter, not harder.
- The cups are inexpensive; the therapy is safe, fun, and result-oriented. And the treatments create the perfect add-on to a service.
My goal is that you can integrate Chinese meridian cupping confidently into your practice after the class.
Cupping Workshop Topics:
- Learn How/Where/When to use cupping therapy.
- What are Chinese Meridians?
- Why are they important in your massage career?
- How to integrate Chinese and Western massage styles?
- Why integrate both styles?
- Learn from Chinese Ancient Wisdom!
Meridian Workshop Topics:
In this class, you will learn the importance of the meridians and how to incorporate the meridian massage to your practice. You will learn the meridian massage for neck, shoulder, and sciatica.
The meridian massage focuses along specific meridians to stimulate the body’s energy points, encouraging it to heal itself. You will practice some important acupressure points and meridians that are commonly used to treat head, shoulder, and sciatic pains.
These meridian massage techniques will help you to find the sore spots or stagnation near the meridians and loosen these knots successfully.
I have wanted to learn cupping for a long time, and I was thrilled to be able to learn it from Lin, who studied the technique in China and really knows her stuff! She’s a knowledgeable, patient teacher and I’d take any class she taught even though I have to drive 6 hours to be there!
— By Lindsey Nash